Universal container casings
Universal container casings are used for the construction of gas pressure reduction and control and measurement stations.
Design and execution:
The casings structure is made of steel profiles, welded and protected with anti-corrosion paint. Sheathing made of sandwich panels or panels made of galvanized sheet – insulated with mineral wool. Double-skinned steel door with a lock and a self-closing lock. The housing has handles for transport, ventilation and earthing. Any color at the customer’s request from the RAL color palette.
Our enclosures are characterized by:
- high quality and durability (anti-corrosion protection, high-quality paint coatings applied several times)
- compact structure suitable for transport (equipped with handles for transport as well as the possibility of unloading with a forklift)
- production according to the design and customer requirements (housing dimensions, additional elements individually tailored to customer expectations)
We offer the following execution options:
- Mono-pitched or gable roof
- Single-leaf, double-leaf doors
- Thermal (acoustic) insulation made of sandwich panels or metal sheets with mineral wool filling
- Supporting structure on a frame with supports in the base or without supports (the possibility of “placing” the housing on the finished control and measurement station)
- Material: Aluminum or structural steel.
- RAL Color: Any.
- Application: Gas installations.
In case of any questions or ambiguities, please contact our office directly.
At the client’s request, we are able to make a product of any size and functionality.
In the catalog card, you will find basic technical information about our products.